Wednesday 17 June 2009

more geeky stuff

Yesterday I got my reading list for english, I get to pick any two of these to do my coursework on:

Life of Pi - Yann Martel
About a Boy - Nick Hornby
French Lieutenant's Woman - John Fowles
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - Ken Kesey
God of Small Things - Arundhati Ray
Captain Corelli's Mandolin - Louis de Bernieres
The Handmaid's Tale - Margaret Attwood
1984 - George Orwell
Tess of the D'urbevilles - Thomas Hardy
Lady Windermere's Fan - Oscar Wilde
The Curious Case of Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde - Robert Louis Stevenson
Under Milk Wood - Dylan Thomas
Pride & Prejudice - Jane Austen
Catcher in the Rye - J.D. Salinger
Brighton Rock - Graham Greene
Animal Farm - George Orwell
Catch 22 - Joseph Heller
Slaughter House 5 - Kurt Vonnengut Jnr
First World War Poetry
The Barrytown Trilogy - Roddy Doyle
The Color Purple - Alice Walker

Out of those I've only read a few; Pride & Prejudice, Catcher in the Rye & Animal Farm.
I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to pick but I'm excitedddd (:
Probably Catcher in the Rye, because it's one of my favourites, But I don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment