1. Having time to read for pleasure.
3. A friend, & the weird stuff we used to talk about & coffee the special way she makes it.
4. The hoodie given to me by an old friend which I lost two summers ago.
5. A time when things weren't good, but they were simpler because I didn't care about anything & had nothing to lose - Only in breif moments of weakness.
6. The Ocean.
7. Being thinner, & having more control over my compulsive comfort eating.
8. Having more friends.
9. The red checker shoes from Zara that my mum throw away last year.
10. You, every single second that I'm not with you.