Thursday 4 June 2009

difficult days

I keep feeling really light headed & getting head aches & my eyes keep hurting and going out of focus. My mum thinks it's because I look at the computer screen too much & told me not to go on my laptop for a while. I didn't aaaall day yesterday & seeing as I had nothing else to do it was a challenge. I think it did help a bit, but I've snuck back on for five minutes.

Yesterday wasn't a good day; stress & anxiety getting to me again. I had to answer the door to the postman while I was crying, aha. But today I feel a bit better.

I'm going to meet Jane in a few hours for coffee to discuss plans for Kieran's birthday cake, & also probably the general state of affairs. As much as I'm looking forward to it, I'm worried about leaving the house for the first time in three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment