Thursday 11 June 2009

Geek Chic

Today I went to the optitions & had my first everrrr eye test.
It's weird, all the stuff they make you do. "read this.. look at this light .. can you see the green or the red clearer?.. let my shine this right in your eyes.. is the circle clearer now, or now?.."
But anyway, even though I went because of headaches while reading & on the computer, she said that we most likley caused by stress and there was nothing she could do ( |: ) but that I needed glasses for long distance. Driving, telly, school, stuff like that.

So, after trying on practically every pair of designer glasses in the shop, I ended up going with the first pair I tried on which also happened to be one of the cheapest pairs in the shop aha.
So yeah .. going to pick them up in two weeks :/

No comments:

Post a Comment