Monday 28 November 2011

Awesome Things

Everything today has been kinda rubbish and negative, so instead of whining about that here are some really cool things:

I saw this tee shirt last weekend when out christmas shopping with my lovely friend Ellen (: It's from urban outfitters and is actually in the men's department, but I am completely in love with it. I wanted to BE Kelly Kapowski when I was growing up.
Christmas present to myself maybe?

 While I was in Urban Outfitters I got myself this adorable (if slightly impractical) card holder(: aaaaand this bag from H&M..
The bag strap is this weird silver metal chain thing, but I'm thinking of changing it to something else, maybe a black ribbon?

 Retail therapy is definitely the best way to deal with uni stress aha (:

No comments:

Post a Comment