Thursday 2 July 2009

Shoo-be-doo-be-doo-wop-waa

The other day I had this random thought about a cartoon called Angela Anaconda that I used to watch when I was a kid. I have no idea what triggered it but I just suddenly remebered it & that I really liked it. I asked Kieran but he said he'd never heard of it.
It's about this girl called Angela Anaconda, funnily enough, who has a friend called Gina who has these awesome glasses & is chubby & always talks about food, & a friend called Johnny who's italian american & plays hockey I think? & then also there's a boy called Gordy who is skinny & geeky & has asthma. She has a girl dog called King who wears a red bandana & her dad calls her 'Angel Wings', & she's just generally pretty awesome. The whole show is about how there's this stuck up girl called Anette that pretends to be french but isn't really & Angela doesn't like her & usually manages to show her up in some way.


So Kieran & I were wathcing Ruby Gloom on one of the only kids tv channels I can get, Pop Girl, & this advert came on saying that they were gonna start playing Angela Anaconda. Obviously the first thing I did was find it on Tv guide & series link it.
I think the reason I've always loved it is because its not like your usual cartoon, it's like half cartoon & half .. they're almost black & white photos? It's awesome. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment